You are visting a webshop from Feel-Better Favourites V.O.F. Mooihoofd / MyHeadwear.shop are tradingnames. The owners are Cathalijne and Sander van Waaij.
Lijsterlaan 57 - 3853 TB Ermelo - The Netherlands
Look at the contactpage to get in touch with us
Use of personal data
The personaldata of customers are used by Feel-Better Favourites to handle and fulfill orders, payments and invoices (in our bookkeeping) carefully. Our webshop automaticaly sends out acknowledgements, shipping notifications and requests for a webshop review.
Who else can work with your personal data when you've placed an order?
- We ship via an external warehouse. They stock our products and pick your order and ship it once payment is received. They have access to your personal data restricted to the data needed for shipping your order.
- The address data are consequently shared with freightcompanies like DHL, PostNL, GLS etc. however limited to the company that delivers your order and restricted to your address details.
- Review requests are dealt with by Kiyoh. We only share the necessary data with them in order to allow them to contact you on our behalf to request a company review. (name and emailadress).
Payments go via:
- Multisafepay; we allow them to use only those details necessary to allow you to pay us via their secure systems. Details like creditcard numbers you fill in on their system are not shared with us.
- Paypal; we allow them to use only those details necessary to allow you to pay us via their secure systems. Details like creditcard numbers you fill in on their system are not shared with us.
Newsletters per email are only send to those customers who have instructed via our website or via our Mailchimp registration page. Newsletters are send out via Mailchimp. They are not allowed to use your personal data (name and emailaddress) for other purposes. When you do not want to receive newslettes anymore you can either send an email back to us with "unsubscribe" or click on unsubscribe button/link in the newsletter. If there will be another method available, it will be mentioned in the disclaimer of the newsletter or email.
Keeping your personal data
Your personal data are kept in our webshopsystem and on our computer (emails). We keep these as long as legally necessary. The reason for keeping your data is to keep orderhistory and bookkeeping matching. The period the Dutch Tax Authority dictates for keeping is leading (7 years).
Of course you have the right to ask us what data we have on you. We will inform you upon your request.
Correction and/or removal
You have the right to correct your details or remove them. We will cooperate upon your request as long as we do not breach the legal obligations. If possible we'll make your details anonimous.
You have the right to make objection against us processing your details. However once you have placed an order we have to keep the legal obligations.
If you have a complaint about the way we use your personal data and we have not given you an acceptable respond, then you can also file a complaint about us with the Authority Personal data in The Netherlands. But of course we'd prefer to solve your complaint ourselves by getting in touch with you to see if we can find a solution together.