Defiant Beauty Nail oil
This fragrance-free light oil is formulated especially for nails as they undergo and recover from chemotherapy treatment. The Defiant Beauty Nail Oil is gentle and moisturising. Our clients whose nails experience the side-effects of chemotherapy tell us of the significant improvement in nail condition after using our nail oil.
Jennifer Young cosmetics are specially created for use during and after cancer treatment: *
- do not contain endocrine disruptors (also called phyto (plant)-oestrogens)
- contain very few ingrediënts in order to minimise the chance of reaction
- contain soothing, calming and moisturising ingrediënts (so no alcohol)
- are free of parabens (PBA's) because of the glass containers
- free of parfum
* The skincare collections were created with the help of patients at an NHS cancer centre, women who had been through treatment and their nursing teams.
Always consult your medical team before using cosmetics during your cancer treatment. Guidelines can vary ward by ward and hospital by hospital.
Special note: cosmetics can not be returned.
|Ingredients||Prunus persica (Peach Kernel Oil), Macademia integrifolia (Macademia Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E ). © Jennifer Young|
|Content||Glass pipette bottle 12g|
|Extra note||Always consult your medical team before using cosmetics during your cancer treatment. Guidelines can vary ward by ward and hospital by hospital.|
|Use instructions||Apply this oil to moisturise the nails and cuticles three times a day during chemotherapy.|
|Do Not use if||Do not use on skin in irradiation area, damaged skin or open wounds. Do not use in case of allergies or hypersensitivity of any of the ingredients.|
If you want to measure your head before you order, do it as follows:
Use a measuring tape to measure the circumference. If you don't have one, use a string to determine the circumference and then take the length of the string with a ruler. Take the size at the largest part of your head, from the back to directly above the eyebrows.
Do you prefer to wear a hat over the top of your ears (looks often nicer), then also measure over the ears to get the right size. That means a bit lower, than shown on the picture.
- 48 - 52 cm (18.90 - 20.47 inch) child size (approximately 2 to 8 years)
- 50 - 53 cm (19.69 - 20.87 inch) fits size S, S/M and One size Fits Most
- 54 - 57 cm (21.26 - 22.44 inch) fits sizes S/M, One Size Fits Most and M/L
- 58 - 60 cm (22.83 - 23.62 inch) fits sizes One Size Fits Most, M/L and L(XL)
- > 59 cm ( > 23.23 inch) often man size
Example: A Top Tio will fit from approx. 51 cm to 59 cm. Meaning that at the smaller circumference there is a looser fit and at the higher circumference there is tighter fit.
- Stock: Available
- Brand: Jennifer Young (cosmetica tijdens chemo)
- Model No.: 201703
Free shipping in The Netherlands and Belgium for orders over € 70,- (other countries have other thresholds, see the shipping information)
Below the shipping fee is for delivery in The Netherlands starting from € 4,95 and in Belgium € 5,95 (other countries have other shipping fees, see the shipping information)
Read te shipping information page here
For customers within The Netherlands and Belgium there is a 30 days period in which you can return your items in case you do not want to keep them. A return can often be shipped for free. This does not apply for returns in boxes or sent with proof of sending Track & trace code. The postal service charges us extra for those options. So we will charge you for half of the total cost via the refund. When you send your return via the letterbox without T & T or proof of sending the shipping cost are for us. In this way we pay for each customer who sends in a return the same price. In case you want to have more security and ship via proof of shipping / track & trace then the fee charged to you within The Netherlands is € 4,- and for returns from Belgium € 4,50.
For returns from other countries no free return is possible, you have to pay for the shipping back yourself. Ask us for the delivery address.
Read the returns information page here